Source to sys/mman.h
* Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1993
* The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* @(#)mman.h 8.1 (Berkeley) 6/2/93
* Protections are chosen from these bits, or-ed together
#define PROT_READ 0x01 /* pages can be read */
#define PROT_WRITE 0x02 /* pages can be written */
#define PROT_EXEC 0x04 /* pages can be executed */
* Flags contain sharing type and options.
* Sharing types; choose one.
#define MAP_SHARED 0x0001 /* share changes */
#define MAP_PRIVATE 0x0002 /* changes are private */
#define MAP_COPY 0x0004 /* "copy" region at mmap time */
* Other flags
#define MAP_FIXED 0x0010 /* map addr must be exactly as requested */
#define MAP_RENAME 0x0020 /* Sun: rename private pages to file */
#define MAP_NORESERVE 0x0040 /* Sun: don't reserve needed swap area */
#define MAP_INHERIT 0x0080 /* region is retained after exec */
#define MAP_NOEXTEND 0x0100 /* for MAP_FILE, don't change file size */
#define MAP_HASSEMAPHORE 0x0200 /* region may contain semaphores */
* Mapping type; default is map from file.
#define MAP_ANON 0x1000 /* allocated from memory, swap space */
* Advice to madvise
#define MADV_NORMAL 0 /* no further special treatment */
#define MADV_RANDOM 1 /* expect random page references */
#define MADV_SEQUENTIAL 2 /* expect sequential page references */
#define MADV_WILLNEED 3 /* will need these pages */
#define MADV_DONTNEED 4 /* dont need these pages */
/* Some of these int's should probably be size_t's */
caddr_t mmap __P((caddr_t, size_t, int, int, int, off_t));
int mprotect __P((caddr_t, size_t, int));
int munmap __P((caddr_t, size_t));
int msync __P((caddr_t, size_t));
int mlock __P((caddr_t, size_t));
int munlock __P((caddr_t, size_t));
#endif /* !KERNEL */