Source to sys/ptrace.h
* Copyright (c) 1984, 1993
* The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* @(#)ptrace.h 8.1 (Berkeley) 6/2/93
#define PT_TRACE_ME 0 /* child declares it's being traced */
#define PT_READ_I 1 /* read word in child's I space */
#define PT_READ_D 2 /* read word in child's D space */
#define PT_READ_U 3 /* read word in child's user structure */
#define PT_WRITE_I 4 /* write word in child's I space */
#define PT_WRITE_D 5 /* write word in child's D space */
#define PT_WRITE_U 6 /* write word in child's user structure */
#define PT_CONTINUE 7 /* continue the child */
#define PT_KILL 8 /* kill the child process */
#define PT_STEP 9 /* single step the child */
#define PT_ATTACH 10 /* trace some running process */
#define PT_DETACH 11 /* stop tracing a process */
#define PT_FIRSTMACH 32 /* for machine-specific requests */
#include <machine/ptrace.h> /* machine-specific requests, if any */
void proc_reparent __P((struct proc *child, struct proc *newparent));
#else /* !KERNEL */
int ptrace __P((int _request, pid_t _pid, caddr_t _addr, int _data));
#endif /* !KERNEL */
#endif /* !_PTRACE_H_ */