Source to netccitt/x25err.h
* Copyright (c) University of British Columbia, 1984
* Copyright (c) 1990, 1993
* The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
* This code is derived from software contributed to Berkeley by
* the Laboratory for Computation Vision and the Computer Science Department
* of the University of British Columbia.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* @(#)x25err.h 8.1 (Berkeley) 6/10/93
* X.25 Reset and Clear errors and diagnostics. These values are
* returned in the u_error field of the u structure.
#define EXRESET 100 /* Reset: call reset */
#define EXROUT 101 /* Reset: out of order */
#define EXRRPE 102 /* Reset: remote procedure error */
#define EXRLPE 103 /* Reset: local procedure error */
#define EXRNCG 104 /* Reset: network congestion */
#define EXCLEAR 110 /* Clear: call cleared */
#define EXCBUSY 111 /* Clear: number busy */
#define EXCOUT 112 /* Clear: out of order */
#define EXCRPE 113 /* Clear: remote procedure error */
#define EXCRRC 114 /* Clear: collect call refused */
#define EXCINV 115 /* Clear: invalid call */
#define EXCAB 116 /* Clear: access barred */
#define EXCLPE 117 /* Clear: local procedure error */
#define EXCNCG 118 /* Clear: network congestion */
#define EXCNOB 119 /* Clear: not obtainable */