Source to i386/isa/fdreg.h
* Copyright (c) 1991, 1993
* The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* @(#)fdreg.h 8.1 (Berkeley) 6/11/93
* AT floppy controller registers and bitfields
/* uses NEC765 controller */
/* registers */
#define fdout 2 /* Digital Output Register (W) */
#define FDO_FDSEL 0x01 /* floppy device select */
#define FDO_FRST 0x04 /* floppy controller reset */
#define FDO_FDMAEN 0x08 /* enable floppy DMA and Interrupt */
#define FDO_MOEN0 0x10 /* motor enable drive 0 */
#define FDO_MOEN1 0x20 /* motor enable drive 1 */
#define fdsts 4 /* NEC 765 Main Status Register (R) */
#define fddata 5 /* NEC 765 Data Register (R/W) */
#define fdctl 7 /* Control Register (W) */
#define FDC_500KBPS 0x00 /* 500KBPS MFM drive transfer rate */
#define FDC_300KBPS 0x01 /* 300KBPS MFM drive transfer rate */
#define FDC_250KBPS 0x02 /* 250KBPS MFM drive transfer rate */
#define FDC_125KBPS 0x03 /* 125KBPS FM drive transfer rate */
#define fdin 7 /* Digital Input Register (R) */
#define FDI_DCHG 0x80 /* diskette has been changed */