Source to vm/vm_prot.h
* Copyright (c) 1991, 1993
* The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
* This code is derived from software contributed to Berkeley by
* The Mach Operating System project at Carnegie-Mellon University.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* @(#)vm_prot.h 8.1 (Berkeley) 6/11/93
* Copyright (c) 1987, 1990 Carnegie-Mellon University.
* All rights reserved.
* Authors: Avadis Tevanian, Jr., Michael Wayne Young
* Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and
* its documentation is hereby granted, provided that both the copyright
* notice and this permission notice appear in all copies of the
* software, derivative works or modified versions, and any portions
* thereof, and that both notices appear in supporting documentation.
* CARNEGIE MELLON ALLOWS FREE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IN ITS "AS IS"
* CONDITION. CARNEGIE MELLON DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND
* FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* Carnegie Mellon requests users of this software to return to
* Software Distribution Coordinator or Software.Distribution@CS.CMU.EDU
* School of Computer Science
* Carnegie Mellon University
* Pittsburgh PA 15213-3890
* any improvements or extensions that they make and grant Carnegie the
* rights to redistribute these changes.
* Virtual memory protection definitions.
* Types defined:
* vm_prot_t VM protection values.
typedef int vm_prot_t;
* Protection values, defined as bits within the vm_prot_t type
#define VM_PROT_NONE ((vm_prot_t) 0x00)
#define VM_PROT_READ ((vm_prot_t) 0x01) /* read permission */
#define VM_PROT_WRITE ((vm_prot_t) 0x02) /* write permission */
#define VM_PROT_EXECUTE ((vm_prot_t) 0x04) /* execute permission */
* The default protection for newly-created virtual memory
#define VM_PROT_DEFAULT (VM_PROT_READ|VM_PROT_WRITE|VM_PROT_EXECUTE)
* The maximum privileges possible, for parameter checking.
#define VM_PROT_ALL (VM_PROT_READ|VM_PROT_WRITE|VM_PROT_EXECUTE)
#endif /* _VM_PROT_ */