Source to stand/saerrno.h
* Copyright (c) 1988 Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* @(#)saerrno.h 7.3 (Berkeley) 6/28/90
extern int errno; /* just like unix */
/* error codes */
#define EADAPT 1 /* bad adaptor */
#define ECTLR 2 /* bad controller */
#define EUNIT 3 /* bad drive */
#define EPART 4 /* bad partition */
#define ERDLAB 5 /* can't read disk label */
#define EUNLAB 6 /* unlabeled disk */
#define ENXIO 7 /* bad device specification */
#define EBADF 8 /* bad file descriptor */
#define EOFFSET 9 /* relative seek not supported */
#define ESRCH 10 /* directory search for file failed */
#define EIO 11 /* generic error */
#define ECMD 12 /* undefined driver command */
#define EBSE 13 /* bad sector error */
#define EWCK 14 /* write check error */
#define EECC 15 /* uncorrectable ecc error */
#define EHER 16 /* hard error */