Source to arch/i386/isa/todo
1. add support for "soft" configuration network devices
2. split console driver into kbd/vga/other drivers
3. implement additional link layer support items (bpf et al)
4. fd.c: other floppy types, type detection, optional partitions, QIC40/80
5. if_ec: locks up with rcp/nfs: all ports read "0xff"?
6. fd.c: missing controller queue, no unit start, abysmal
7. if_ne.c: can't probe for ne1000/ne2000 differences, jams as a result!
8. kbd needs to turn scancodes into keyindexs with state map, then look
through multinational scan map for foriegn keyboards.