Source to net/slip.h
* Definitions that user level programs might need to know to interact
* with serial line IP (slip) lines.
* @(#) $Header: /cvsroot/src/sys/net/slip.h,v 1.1 1993/03/25 00:30:55 cgd Exp $ (LBL)
* Copyright (c) 1990 Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
* provided that the above copyright notice and this paragraph are
* duplicated in all such forms and that any documentation,
* advertising materials, and other materials related to such
* distribution and use acknowledge that the software was developed
* by the University of California, Berkeley. The name of the
* University may not be used to endorse or promote products derived
* from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* ioctl to get slip interface unit number (e.g., sl0, sl1, etc.)
* assigned to some terminal line with a slip module pushed on it.
#define SLIOGUNIT _IOR('B', 1, int)
#define SLIOGUNIT _IOR(B, 1, int)
* definitions of the pseudo- link-level header attached to slip
* packets grabbed by the packet filter (bpf) traffic monitor.
#define SLIP_HDRLEN 16
#define SLX_DIR 0
#define SLX_CHDR 1
#define CHDR_LEN 15
#define SLIPDIR_IN 0