Source to arch/i386/include/cputypes.h
* Copyright (c) 1993 Christopher G. Demetriou
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software withough specific prior written permission
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
* INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
* NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
* DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
* THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
* THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* cputypes.h,v 1.2 1993/05/21 12:26:04 cgd Exp
* Classes of Processor
#define CPUCLASS_286 0
#define CPUCLASS_386 1
#define CPUCLASS_486 2
#define CPUCLASS_586 3
* Kinds of Processor
#define CPU_286 0 /* Intel 80286 */
#define CPU_386SX 1 /* Intel 80386SX */
#define CPU_386 2 /* Intel 80386DX */
#define CPU_486SX 3 /* Intel 80486SX */
#define CPU_486 4 /* Intel 80486DX */
#define CPU_586 5 /* Intel P.....m (I hate lawyers; it's TM) */