Source to arch/i386/include/limits.h
* Copyright (c) 1988 The Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* from: @(#)limits.h 7.2 (Berkeley) 6/28/90
* limits.h,v 1.2 1993/05/22 08:00:21 cgd Exp
#define CHAR_BIT 8 /* number of bits in a char */
#define CLK_TCK 60 /* ticks per second */
#define MB_LEN_MAX 1 /* no multibyte characters */
#define SCHAR_MIN (-0x7f-1) /* max value for a signed char */
#define SCHAR_MAX 0x7f /* min value for a signed char */
#define UCHAR_MAX 0xff /* max value for an unsigned char */
#define CHAR_MAX 0x7f /* max value for a char */
#define CHAR_MIN (-0x7f-1) /* min value for a char */
#define USHRT_MAX 0xffff /* max value for an unsigned short */
#define SHRT_MAX 0x7fff /* max value for a short */
#define SHRT_MIN (-0x7fff-1) /* min value for a short */
#define UINT_MAX 0xffffffff /* max value for an unsigned int */
#define INT_MAX 0x7fffffff /* max value for an int */
#define INT_MIN (-0x7fffffff-1) /* min value for an int */
#define ULONG_MAX 0xffffffff /* max value for an unsigned long */
#define LONG_MAX 0x7fffffff /* max value for a long */
#define LONG_MIN (-0x7fffffff-1) /* min value for a long */