Source to arch/i386/include/psl.h
* Copyright (c) 1990 The Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* This code is derived from software contributed to Berkeley by
* William Jolitz.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* from: @(#)psl.h 5.2 (Berkeley) 1/18/91
* psl.h,v 1.2 1993/05/22 08:00:33 cgd Exp
* 386 processor status longword.
#define PSL_C 0x00000001 /* carry bit */
#define PSL_PF 0x00000004 /* parity bit */
#define PSL_AF 0x00000010 /* bcd carry bit */
#define PSL_Z 0x00000040 /* zero bit */
#define PSL_N 0x00000080 /* negative bit */
#define PSL_T 0x00000100 /* trace enable bit */
#define PSL_I 0x00000200 /* interrupt enable bit */
#define PSL_D 0x00000400 /* string instruction direction bit */
#define PSL_V 0x00000800 /* overflow bit */
#define PSL_IOPL 0x00003000 /* i/o priviledge level enable */
#define PSL_NT 0x00004000 /* nested task bit */
#define PSL_RF 0x00010000 /* restart flag bit */
#define PSL_VM 0x00020000 /* virtual 8086 mode bit */
#define PSL_MBZ 0xfffc7fb7 /* must be zero bits */
#define PSL_MBO 0x00000002 /* must be one bits */
#define PSL_USERSET (PSL_IOPL)
#define PSL_USERCLR (PSL_I|PSL_NT)