Source to netinet/tcp_seq.h
* Copyright (c) 1982, 1986 Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* from: @(#)tcp_seq.h 7.4 (Berkeley) 6/28/90
* tcp_seq.h,v 1.3 1993/05/20 03:50:37 cgd Exp
* TCP sequence numbers are 32 bit integers operated
* on with modular arithmetic. These macros can be
* used to compare such integers.
#define SEQ_LT(a,b) ((int)((a)-(b)) < 0)
#define SEQ_LEQ(a,b) ((int)((a)-(b)) <= 0)
#define SEQ_GT(a,b) ((int)((a)-(b)) > 0)
#define SEQ_GEQ(a,b) ((int)((a)-(b)) >= 0)
* Macros to initialize tcp sequence numbers for
* send and receive from initial send and receive
* sequence numbers.
#define tcp_rcvseqinit(tp) \
(tp)->rcv_adv = (tp)->rcv_nxt = (tp)->irs + 1
#define tcp_sendseqinit(tp) \
(tp)->snd_una = (tp)->snd_nxt = (tp)->snd_max = (tp)->snd_up = \
#define TCP_ISSINCR (125*1024) /* increment for tcp_iss each second */
tcp_seq tcp_iss; /* tcp initial send seq # */
#endif /* !_NETINET_TCP_SEQ_H_ */