Source to stand/saioctl.h
* Copyright (c) 1988 Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* from: @(#)saioctl.h 7.4 (Berkeley) 6/28/90
* saioctl.h,v 1.2 1993/05/20 03:54:03 cgd Exp
/* ioctl's -- for disks just now */
#define SAIOHDR (('d'<<8)|1) /* next i/o includes header */
#define SAIOCHECK (('d'<<8)|2) /* next i/o checks data */
#define SAIOHCHECK (('d'<<8)|3) /* next i/o checks header & data */
#define SAIONOBAD (('d'<<8)|4) /* inhibit bad sector forwarding */
#define SAIODOBAD (('d'<<8)|5) /* enable bad sector forwarding */
#define SAIOECCLIM (('d'<<8)|6) /* set limit to ecc correction, bits */
#define SAIOECCUNL (('d'<<8)|7) /* use standard ecc procedures */
#define SAIORETRIES (('d'<<8)|8) /* set retry count for unit */
#define SAIODEVDATA (('d'<<8)|9) /* get pointer to pack label */
#define SAIOSSI (('d'<<8)|10) /* set skip sector inhibit */
#define SAIONOSSI (('d'<<8)|11) /* inhibit skip sector handling */
#define SAIOSSDEV (('d'<<8)|12) /* is device skip sector type? */
#define SAIODEBUG (('d'<<8)|13) /* enable/disable debugging */
#define SAIOGBADINFO (('d'<<8)|14) /* get bad-sector table */