* Generic ARM Programmable Interrupt Controller support.
* Copyright (c) 2006 CodeSourcery.
* Written by Paul Brook
* This code is licenced under the LGPL.
* Arm hardware uses a wide variety of interrupt handling hardware.
* This provides a generic framework for connecting interrupt sources and
#define ARM_INTERRUPT_H 1
/* The first element of an individual PIC state structures should
be a pointer to the handler routine. */
typedef void (*arm_pic_handler)(void *opaque, int irq, int level);
/* The CPU is also modeled as an interrupt controller. */
#define ARM_PIC_CPU_IRQ 0
#define ARM_PIC_CPU_FIQ 1
void *arm_pic_init_cpu(CPUState *env);
#endif /* !ARM_INTERRUPT_H */