Source to bsd/sys/vadvise.h
* Copyright (c) 1999 Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved.
* "Portions Copyright (c) 1999 Apple Computer, Inc. All Rights
* Reserved. This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of
* Original Code as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public
* Source License Version 1.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file
* except in compliance with the License. Please obtain a copy of the
* License at http://www.apple.com/publicsource and read it before using
* this file.
* The Original Code and all software distributed under the License are
* distributed on an 'AS IS' basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND APPLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please see the
* License for the specific language governing rights and limitations
* under the License."
/* Copyright (c) 1995 NeXT Computer, Inc. All Rights Reserved */
* Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1993
* The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* @(#)vadvise.h 8.1 (Berkeley) 6/2/93
* Parameters to vadvise() to tell system of particular paging
* VA_NORM Normal strategy
* VA_ANOM Sampling page behaviour is not a win, don't bother
* Suitable during GCs in LISP, or sequential or random
* page referencing.
* VA_SEQL Sequential behaviour expected.
* VA_FLUSH Invalidate all page table entries.
#define VA_NORM 0
#define VA_ANOM 1
#define VA_SEQL 2
#define VA_FLUSH 3
#endif /* !_SYS_VADVISE_H_ */