Source to mach/vm_inherit.h
* Copyright (c) 1999 Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved.
* @[email protected]
* "Portions Copyright (c) 1999 Apple Computer, Inc. All Rights
* Reserved. This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of
* Original Code as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public
* Source License Version 1.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file
* except in compliance with the License. Please obtain a copy of the
* License at http://www.apple.com/publicsource and read it before using
* this file.
* The Original Code and all software distributed under the License are
* distributed on an 'AS IS' basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND APPLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please see the
* License for the specific language governing rights and limitations
* under the License."
* @[email protected]
* Mach Operating System
* Copyright (c) 1991,1990,1989,1988,1987 Carnegie Mellon University
* All Rights Reserved.
* Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and its
* documentation is hereby granted, provided that both the copyright
* notice and this permission notice appear in all copies of the
* software, derivative works or modified versions, and any portions
* thereof, and that both notices appear in supporting documentation.
* CARNEGIE MELLON ALLOWS FREE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IN ITS "AS IS"
* CONDITION. CARNEGIE MELLON DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR
* ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* Carnegie Mellon requests users of this software to return to
* Software Distribution Coordinator or [email protected]
* School of Computer Science
* Carnegie Mellon University
* Pittsburgh PA 15213-3890
* any improvements or extensions that they make and grant Carnegie Mellon
* the rights to redistribute these changes.
* File: mach/vm_inherit.h
* Author: Avadis Tevanian, Jr., Michael Wayne Young
* Virtual memory map inheritance definitions.
* Types defined:
* vm_inherit_t inheritance codes.
typedef int vm_inherit_t; /* might want to change this */
* Enumeration of valid values for vm_inherit_t.
#define VM_INHERIT_SHARE ((vm_inherit_t) 0) /* share with child */
#define VM_INHERIT_COPY ((vm_inherit_t) 1) /* copy into child */
#define VM_INHERIT_NONE ((vm_inherit_t) 2) /* absent from child */
#define VM_INHERIT_DEFAULT VM_INHERIT_COPY
#endif /* _MACH_VM_INHERIT_H_ */