Source to machdep/i386/libc/strcat.c
* Copyright (c) 1999 Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved.
* "Portions Copyright (c) 1999 Apple Computer, Inc. All Rights
* Reserved. This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of
* Original Code as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public
* Source License Version 1.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file
* except in compliance with the License. Please obtain a copy of the
* License at http://www.apple.com/publicsource and read it before using
* this file.
* The Original Code and all software distributed under the License are
* distributed on an 'AS IS' basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND APPLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please see the
* License for the specific language governing rights and limitations
* under the License."
/* Copyright (c) 1992 NeXT Computer, Inc. All rights reserved.
* File: libc/i386/gen/strcat.c
* Author: Bruce Martin, NeXT Computer, Inc.
* This file contains machine dependent code for the strcat function
* on NeXT i386-based products. Currently tuned for the i486.
* 26-Aug-92 Bruce Martin (Bruce_Martin@NeXT.COM)
strcat(char *s1, const char *s2)
os1 = s1;
while (*s1++ = *s2++)